WEATHER UPDATE FOR APRIL 16. Conditions for Easter Sunday at Auditorium Shores in downtown Austin should be great. Look for a high of 83 degrees under mostly cloudy skies.
Also, please note that the pick-up spot for the free shuttle bus stop has moved to the 500 block of West 4th Street, just across the street from Mellow Johnny’s.
Otherwise, our annual celebration of spring sunshine, dub music, delicious international food, hand-made arts & crafts, as well as community-focused compassion has arrived! In addition to the FAQ page, quick links to some of the most important information about this year’s fun-filled fundraiser for the Central Texas Food Bank are listed below.
Remember that you can still get your 2017 Austin Reggae Fest tickets online. Or, just purchase tickets at the gate for $20 per day. See you soon at Auditorium Shores!
And, start planning now for the 2018 Austin Reggae Festival. Dates for next year are Friday, April 20 through Sunday, April 22.
- Be as informed as possible on PARKING options here
- Browse the day-by-day BAND LINEUP here
- Buy single-day TICKETS and Two Day Passes here
- Check out the FAQ’s for the event here
- Find out more about the CENTRAL TEXAS FOOD BANK here
- Get info on our tasty new CRAFT BEER selections here
- Learn what you CAN BRING to the event here
- MAP your way to Auditorium Shores here
- MEET Austin Reggae Fest talent booker Angela Tharp here
- Reach out to us with all your QUESTIONS here
- Visit the Chill Zone by purchasing VIP PASSES here
- WATCH the Austin Reggae Fest video from Tarrus Riley here