Downtown parking can often be challenging, particularly during big events like the Austin Reggae Festival. So, we strongly encourage you explore the various green options for getting to Auditorium Shores. Use one of the many Austin ride-share options, carpool, take a free shuttle bus, or even ride a bike! Austin has many options available.
If you wan to use the free Austin Reggae Festival shuttle bus, then note that the pickup location for 2018 has changed to the TX DOT Riverside Campus at 150 East Riverside Drive. This free shuttle bus is only available on Saturday, April 21 and Sunday, April 22 — there is no free shuttle bus on Friday, April 20. Moreover, the long-time free shuttle bus stop at 4th and Colorado will no longer be serviced in 2018.
See shuttle map pickup location below
Paid parking options near Auditorium Shores include:
1) The Long Center parking garage
2) The Hyatt Regency parking garage
3) Austin City Hall parking garage
4) The Austin Convention Center parking garage
5) The Austin American Statesman parking lot
6) One Texas Center parking garage
7) 100 Congress Avenue parking garage
Austin Reggae Festival patrons can NOT park in the Bouldin Creek neighborhood.
FREE SHUTTLE BUS PICKUP LOCATION FOR 2018